General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Privacy Information Policy
Please read this information before completing the contact form fields below.
- We will store your data (contact details) securely.
- We will only use your data to keep you informed about the progress of our campaign to oppose fracking, and to let you know of any activities, events, requests for volunteers etc.
- We will not share you data with any other organisation or individual without your consent.
- You can check what information you have given to us and change or delete it when you wish.
- We will store your details for as long as you want us to. When FrackFreeFormby ceases to exist we will delete all data.
- If there is ever a breach of privacy we will inform all our supporters and report it to the Information Commissioners Office (a government body responsible for GDPR).
- Should you have a complaint about the way we look after your data please contact us at: email@example.com